THE EVE BOOK TRAILER HAS ARRIVED!

Posted on October 3, 2011 by in Blog, Featured, Video

For those who haven’t noticed the dwindling countdown clock: EVE COMES OUT TOMORROW. This makes me want to dance.¬†And, as if that weren’t happy-inducing enough, a kick-ass book trailer was released last week on HollywoodCrush. I’m now able to share it here, for anyone who missed it. I love the girl running through the woods, the moment when she stumbles, and that fateful last line. I got chills when I first saw it.

So…(*looks around nervously*)…what do you guys think? Do you love it as much as I do?

12 Responses to “THE EVE BOOK TRAILER HAS ARRIVED!”

1. Erin Kendall 4 October 2011 at 5:57 am #

Wow. I can’t wait. Ive heard so many incredible things about this book. It’s about time for a strong female protagonist who has to survive on wits and tenacity more than just looks or vampires. I’ve been looking forward to this all year!!

2. mada 9 October 2011 at 2:51 pm #

Great trailer.
    I’ve jusg finished reading Eve and it was amazing.So touching and heartbreaking.I loved it.I coudn’t put this book down and I didn’t want it to end.I just can’t wait for the next novel

3. Pamela DuMond 12 October 2011 at 3:24 am #

Looks fabulous! Can’t wait to read it. Congrats!

4. Elizabeth 31 October 2011 at 6:33 pm #

Love it. My daughter brought it home from her visit to the book store.LOVED IT!!

• Melloney 9 November 2011 at 5:26 am #

Holy shnziit, this is so cool thank you.

5. John983 2 November 2011 at 10:57 am #

Very nice site!

6. Graeme 7 November 2011 at 11:52 pm #

Sounds fascinating. Book is now on my Amazon wishlist. Congrats on getting the interest of TV producers, that’s very cool!

7. Finch 9 November 2011 at 10:41 am #

Just what the doctor ordered, thank you!

8. Caro dlS 20 March 2012 at 6:14 pm #

It really is an amazing book and i cant wait ’til “once” comes out, but it says it’s a trilogy. which is the third one–anybody know?

9. Itzel Rodriguez 1 May 2012 at 2:36 am #

This book was phenomenal !!! I’ve never been so interested in a book ever in my life and I’m only in high school. I can say i am DYING to read Once, & i am 100% sure it will be an amazing book. I’ve never has so much emotion for a book, it’s crazy i nearly almost cried ! And even more the emotion you get while reading and imagining how the conversations between Caleb and Eve go just gives me chills and makes me want my own Caleb ! I’m looking foward to the Eve series, & one day i hope it gets made into a movie!

10. Jessica Ayala 30 October 2012 at 9:06 pm #

just finish reading the book “eve “. Can’t wait for the book “once” to come out. the book Eve was amazing to read. I hope Caleb and eve end up together.

11. Sat Taak 7 June 2013 at 3:18 pm #

I just finished reading the”Rise” what a great triology. Please please please tell us if you’ll be making this book a film.

I look forward to your next books.