ATTN: COVER LOVERS

Posted on November 30, 2011 by in Blog, Uncategorized

For those of you who missed it on twitter, the Once cover has been sashaying around the ol’ internets. I love the beautiful tunnel (you’ll learn more about that in the book…) the colors, the way the pink light comes through and illuminates Eve’s hair. What do you think? Can you guess what the image refers to, or what this mysterious sequel will be about?!?

8 Responses to “ATTN: COVER LOVERS”

1. gabriela 2 December 2011 at 9:33 pm #

Hi! I’m Gabriela, I want to become a film director and your book just impressed me. I’m in high school and I try to relate this wonderful story with my horrible webcam, to show to my friends how beautiful this book is. I hope you don’t mind, but this book is just fascinating and deserved to be read.

2. Michelle 4 December 2011 at 11:15 pm #

Wow! The new cover looks AMAZING! I can’t wait to read to it.

3. Pilar 13 December 2011 at 4:51 am #

i think the tunnel is from the city of sand and there is a underground tunnel that leads out of the city. I love the book!! When the book ended I felt I had to read more and read the book like 3 times. And the book cover looks amazing…

4. Tess 5 January 2012 at 11:25 am #

OMGosh I just finished eve!!! and I’m dying over here! (i’m sure you get that a lot 😀 ) Bravo on keeping me up until 6am :/ I just had to come over here and find out more about Once! This cover is gorgeous! I think it refers to the “Underground Railroad”?!?! I CANT WAIT! okay I think Im done fan girling over your book now I might try and get some sleep 😀 ~ @TessMWatson

5. Jen 16 February 2012 at 8:05 pm #

I really like this cover.

6. Laurine 24 February 2012 at 6:08 pm #

I just finished Eve and I loved this book! The story is amazing, just like the characters… Everything is perfect!! But how could you do this to us??? What is that end??? I want MORE!!! I hope Once will be in stores soon, I want to read it NOW!!
    Congratulations, because your book is really great!!

Oh, and I think the tunnel is symbolic. Maybe it represents the end of a nightmare? Or the beginning…It can be the place where Eve will end, underground… I don’t really know.

7. Chriselle 26 February 2012 at 2:47 am #

I really love this book! I sleep with it all the time. I read it everyday. It inspires me a lot.

8. Loulou 22 February 2013 at 3:31 am #

I love the cover
    It’s image is so bright and refreshing
    I think it’s rather the tunnel underground that reveals the outside world that she dreams of going back

Or it can be the city of sand. And the pink is the sun set or rise

It’s really nice:):):):):):):)